Sunday, June 10, 2007

Had really good weekend. On Saturday I went to the dog park in the morning to have a playdate with my wife Trixie. Then my Mom took me back to the park in the evening. Went in the big dog side. My friends Kobe and Faylin were there. Had a great time playing with them. Then later my other friends, Marco, Milo and Bella showed up. Of course I got filthy from playing in the dirt so I had to take a bath when I got home. We went back to the park on Sunday. All my friends were there..Bella, Monty, Connie and of course Trixie. It was good to see them.

2 comments:

Kobe and Faylin said...

Hi Buddy and your Mom, I see you have been trying to stay updated. Us too. Very cute pictures of you and your wife. You make a lovely couple. The party is scheduled for june 23, Yeah. Make sure you guys can come.

Kobe and Faylin
and their Mom

Anonymous said...

Good for people to know.