Sunday, June 17, 2007

Well, it has been a whole week since I have had chance to update what I've been up to. Besides going to the dog park every night, I went to work with my Mom on Wednesday which is a lot of fun. It's good she works at a company that allows her to bring me in once in awhile. On Friday night when I was at the park I made a new friend. A puppy golden retriever. We had a great time playing with each other. Of course I got all wet from her so when I started playing with my other friend Faylin, I wound up getting filthy. Doesn't pay to play in the dirt. You would think I would be smart enough to stay in the grass. My Mom wishes I would. On Saturday we went to all the pet stores looking for a bathing suit for the pool party that Faylin and Kobe are hosting at our daycare center this coming Saturday. Can't wait. It should be a lot of fun.

1 comment:

Kobe and Faylin said...

Hi Buddy, We can't wait either. As long as the weather is ok we will probably go to the park Wed night. Mom has plans Thurs and Fri nights though. Thank for helping out, and hopefully we'll see you tonight. Did youi find something cute to wear? We could always skinny dip :)

Faylin and Kobe