Sunday, July 15, 2007

Weekly Update

Well let's see...what did I do this week. Went to work everyday with my Mom and of course I went to the dog park in the evening. Didn't go to Lure this week because my Mom didn't feel like it. I hope I get to go this Friday. Had to go to the vet's on Friday to get my Lyme disease shot. It's not bad to go to the vet's . They give me treats. That's the best part. My Mom told me that there is going to be another pool party at All About Doggies in a couple of weeks. It is being hosted by Marco, Milo, Bella and Orville. Can't wait. Had such a good time at the last one. Maybe this time I will try and swim in one of the pools. Last time all I did was get my feet wet.

1 comment:

Kobe and Faylin said...

HI Buddy, We had so much fun at the park last night we were to tired to get out of the car. Mom had to pick us both up. Hopefully we'll have agility tonight so we can't make it to the park. See you on Tues.

Kobe and Faylin