Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Agility Class



Well since I last posted I've been pretty busy. First I started my Agility class at Purr-n-Pooch in Tinton Falls. It is fun. You get to jump over a hurdle, run through a tunnel and walk over a board. And the best part of it is that I get treats for doing all this. My Mom is getting a workout too since she has to run with me to get me to do it. I've also been doing Lure Coursing over at Bucks Mill Recreation in Colts Neck. I am going to get my Mom in shape with all the running I've have to do. Check out a couple of pictures that they took of me at my first agility class.






1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi, Buddy! My name is Gracie. I am a tricolor Toy Fox Terrier. I live in Tinton Falls with my sister Penny, a tan & White TFT, and our big brother Danny, a cairn terrier. I just wanted to tell you how much we enjoy your blog. There are definitely not enough TFTs on the internet!