Monday, September 3, 2007

It's Been Awhile

I know it has been awhile since I last posted, but nothing really new has been happening. This past month has been pretty boring. The last time that I went to lure racing was in the beginning of August and we don't have another practice until Sept 21. The field we use was being used for other things so they wouldn't let us practice there.

This past Sunday I went to a birthday party for my friend from the dog park, Bella, she is a Rat Terrier that I met last summer. She just turned two. It was held at All About Doggies daycare in Shrewsbury. That's where my Mom takes me every so often. It is alot of fun going there and playing all day with the other dogs. Especially with my wife Trixie. The party was fun. Got to see all of my friends that I haven't seen it awhile. Kobe, Faylin, Marco, Milo, and of Bella the Italian greyhound was there. And a couple of new friends I made at the last party. Nanook and Pooka, they are Newfounlands and boy are they big. Here are some of the pictures my Mom took.









Bella, the birthday girl









The grand dame, Bella in her lovely new dress and pearls.


























Doesn't Faylin look cute in her new outfit


















And of course, me hangin with Marco

No comments: